Compensation AmountsThe amount of compensation you can claim for your injuries will vary depending on a number of factors such as:
- the severity of your injuries
- how long-lasting the effects will be
- your age
- your employment
- what your loss of earnings have been so far
- what your loss of earnings are likely to be in the future
- how much pain, suffering or stress you have suffered
- how much you have had to pay for medical treatment so far
- how much you expect to have to pay for medical treatment in the future
- the costs of any modifications that may be required to your home as a result of your injuries
However, we have provided a table below which gives a rough guide as to the sort of levels of compensation you might expect to be awarded for various kinds of injuries depending on their severity. You could get more than this or you could get less - it all depends on your own unique situation.
Our Case Studies page will also give you an idea of the kind of compensation amounts that are typically paid out for various different types of personal injury claims.
For an accurate assessment of what compensation you might be able to claim for your injuries, please complete our enquiry form.
|Type of Injury||Compensation Amount|
|Minor Injury||Moderate Injury||Major Injury|